The term Industry 4.0 is actually defined as the 4th industrial revolution. It is used as Industry 4.0 in engineer language. Industry 4.0 was first used at the 2011 Hannover Fair. Industry 4.0, called the industrial revolution, aims to increase production and reduce manpower.
Purpose of Industry 4.0
The purpose of Industry 4.0 is to bring together information technologies and industry. The main purpose is less cost, less energy use, less space usage, reduction of heat production, fast working, increasing efficiency at least 2 times and getting better quality products and results. The most important aspect is that it can be monitored instantly and can receive detailed reports. It is the cornerstone of establishing smart factories equipped with smart machines that can communicate with each other independently of people and solve possible problems together with machines.
What are Industry 4.0 Building Blocks?
If we need to list the building blocks of Industry 4.0 in general, we can examine them in 8 dependencies.
- Internet of Things, IoT
- Simulation Applications
- Autonomous Robots
- Additive Manufacturing
- Augmented Reality Applications
- Cloud Computing Systems
- Cyber Security Applications
- Big data and analytics
Advantages of Industry 4.0
- Minimizing or even eliminating worker-based errors
- Increasing flexibility in Mass Production.
- Highest efficiency production
- To ensure product continuity without error and with minimum wastage.
- Providing flexibility and rapid development in business models
- Environmentally friendly and minimal use of resources
- Easy and fast system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Great reductions in production costs.
- Elimination of worker-based errors.
- Minimizing human power and using machine power at the highest level.
As Cedetaş Mühendislik ve Teknoloji A.Ş, you can get support with our 40 years of experience in Digital Transformation, Life Security Systems and Energy Systems and all subjects, and you can make your facilities comply with Industry 4.0 standards.
104 total views, 2 views today