With the construction of this facility, the amount of arsenic in the water was brought to world health standards. The world’s largest drinking water arsenic treatment plant with a capacity of 3.000 lt/s (270.000 m3/day) was established in İzmir and all electrical and automation works of this plant were done by Cedetaş Engineering.
In project scope;
- Feeding the facility from the 34.5 kV MV energy transmission line,
- 2000 kVA Transformer, main distribution and compensation panel manufacturing,
- Supply and commissioning of 3 x 700 kVA diesel generators and synchronization panels,
- 11 pcs 110 kW pump soft start panel,
- Power panel of 32 filter groups, each of which consists of 4 filter tanks,
- Power panel of the physical and chemical treatment plant of backwash water,
- Illumination of facility buildings and their surroundings,
- Installation of lightning protection and grounding system
- Establishment of FO communication system between the Pumping Center, the Warehouses and the treatment plant.
- The system is automated with PLC and SCADA.
16 total views, 2 views today