There are four different industrial facilities in the IRAQ region, including 3 pumping stations, 1 treatment plant and a 15000 m3 warehouse. Pump stations and treatment plant were built to meet the industrial water needs of these facilities. All electrical works within the facility, supply of 6.3 kV MV softstarters (Softstarter), assembly, commissioning and automation SCADA works were done by Cedetas Engineering.
In project scope;
- At the 1st pump station, 5 6.6 kV 630 kW pumps and motors were commissioned with MV softstarter.
- At the 2nd pumping station, 5 6.6kV 500kW pumps and motors were commissioned with MV softstarter.
- In the pump station, 5 6.6 kV 560 kW pumps and motors were commissioned with MV softstarter.
- In all stations within the scope, 2 MV transformers (33/6.6 kV, 2500 kVA), 1 MV transformers (33/6.6 kV, 2000 kVA), 2 MV transformers (33/0.4 kV, 250) kVA), 1 MV transformers (33/0.4 kV, 400 kVA), MCC panels, PLC panels, Main distribution panels, LV compensation panels and MV breaker switchgear panels.
- Industrial facilities were communicated with the SCADA GSM/GPRS modems in the center, and the water usage of the facilities was made into reports by SCADA.
- All pump information in the facility, MV softstarter operating states, all I/O information and transformer information coming to the PLC are monitored and controlled by SCADA software.
16 total views, 2 views today