All electrical works of 3 pumping stations, 1 treatment plant and 15000 m3 warehouse built to meet the water needs of 4 different industrial facilities in the IRAQ Organized Industrial Zone, supply of 6.3 kV MV softstarters (Softstarter), assembly, commissioning and automation SCADA works were done by Cedetas Engineering.
In project scope;
- At the 1st pump station, 5 6.6 kV 630 kW pumps and motors were commissioned with MV softstarter.
- At the 2nd pumping station, 5 6.6kV 500kW pumps and motors were commissioned with MV softstarter.
- In the pump station, 5 6.6 kV 560 kW pumps and motors were commissioned with MV softstarter.
- In all stations within the scope, 2 MV transformers (33/6.6 kV, 2500 kVA), 1 MV transformers (33/6.6 kV, 2000 kVA), 2 MV transformers (33/0.4 kV, 250) kVA), 1 MV transformers (33/0.4 kV, 400 kVA), MCC panels, PLC panels, Main distribution panels, LV compensation panels and MV breaker switchgear panels.
- Industrial facilities were communicated with the SCADA GSM/GPRS modems in the center, and the water usage of the facilities was made into reports by SCADA.
- All pump information in the facility, MV softstarter operating states, all I/O information and transformer information coming to the PLC are monitored and controlled by SCADA software.
476 total views, 2 views today