The ISA - DS digital, Medium Voltage Soft Starter, designed for use with standard MV asynchronous and synchronous motors.
The ISA-DS Soft Starter has Advance features such as enhanced motor protection, starting curves, unique voltage measurement and many years of field proven reliability.
Technical Specification :
- Heavy duty design, 50°C ambient temperature
- Comprehensive motor protection package
- IP32 standard; IP54 optional
- Synchronous motor starting, utilizing unique module
- Innovative low voltage test mode - full testing with a small low voltage motoro using standard built-in features
- Advanced electronic potential transformer utilizing patent pending "wireless" voltage measurement system
- Unique, patent pending fiber-optic firing system providing complete isolation between MV and LW compartments
- Each starter is tested for partial discharge (Korona) improving safety and ensuring long term reliability
- Wide 45Hz-65Hz auto-tracking frequency range combining special software with unique hardware arrangement (design for marine, offshore and generators operating under continuous frequency variation)
Typical Applications :
- Starting large motors