Igel ISA-DS Serie
The Igel ISA-DS series is fully digitally controlled to apply for industrial working tests. Break-off power ranges from 4 kW to 630 kW. All power-up by-pass contactor is standard. Two independent and independent parameters can be entered and switched between parameters with a single keystroke. With its pulsed start feature, it can take off the loads that are difficult to move first. It has selectable curves for the take-off ramp. RS485 modbus, Profibus etc. It is compatible with communication protocols. Unique engine protection features provide complete protection for your engine. It has special application software.
Standard Features :
- 2 Line LCD Panel
- 3 phase thyristor controlled
- Internal By-pass system
- CE, UL, c-UL, TA and ISO 9001
- Modbus, Profibus communication features
- Takeoff can be adjusted between 10% and 50%
- Current limit 100% In to 400% In
- The starting time can be increased up to 30 seconds
- Stop time can be increased up to 30 seconds
- Two different start stop parameters can be specified.
- The start and stop ramps are selectable.
- External Fault Contact
- Motor protection features remain active even in the By-pass situation.
Engine Protection Features :
- Short circuit (Magnetic)
- Overload (Thermal)
- Maximum take off time
- Phase loss protection
- Low / high frequency
- Phase sequence distortion
- Over or under voltage
- Thyristor short circuit
- Connection error
- Extreme temperature
- Low current
- External error signal
Application Areas :