Hitachi WJ200/WL200/SJ-P1 (Solar Pump Applications)
One of the areas where solar energy is used practically, economically and functionally is irrigation systems with solar PV (Photovoltaic) solar pumps.
In locations where electrical energy cannot be delivered (Highland houses, Farmhouses, field, pool and garden irrigation), water need from wells can be met by Hitachi Solar WJ200 series frequency converter by utilizing solar energy. By using solar energy during the daytime, the water in the well is transferred to the pool or tanks via pumps. The stored water can then be used where water is needed. Required electrical energy is obtained from Solar panel systems.
- No mains power is required.
- Maintenance and operating costs are almost nonexistent.
- The generator is environmentally friendly as it does not use petroleum products
- It provides comfortable and free water.
- Ideal for irrigation, storage.
- The system works automatically.
- Easy to install and long lasting
- Minimum wiring requirement
- Save money and fuel during daylight hours
- Easy commissioning
- Simple and safe
- Flexible and optional connectivity
- sleep mode
- Dry run mode
- Increasing energy efficiency with synchronous motor
Application Areas :
- In the supply of drinking water
- Garden and field irrigation
- in fish farms
- In animal breeding facilities
- In pool applications